Manage Your Medications
We understand that you may be seeing several medical specialists and may have been prescribed medication by each of them. By maintaining your records with us, we can provide regular evaluations of your multiple prescriptions to avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Medication: We can help you
How and when should you take the medication you require? What sort of side effects might occur? When should you consult your doctor? In a personal consultation, we will answer important questions regarding your prescriptions.
A broad-based knowledge
Our well-trained pharmacists and PTAs are happy to help you personally with a multitude of health topics. Let us help you find the right solution for your health questions.
We can advise you on topics such as:
- Infant care
- Skin care and neurodermatitis (eczema)
- Natural remedies
- Dental and oral hygiene
Kelly's Drug Store is committed to providing the most convenient path to good health and we are now offering the Autofill Program as a value added service. We are offering this voluntary program to our maintenance medication customers as a convenience, and at no extra charge. The benefits of this program:
- Medication that you use consistently will be refilled automatically.
- Kelly's Drug Store will contact you when our records indicate time for refills.
- You will be more compliant in taking your medication as we will make sure you always have your medications available to you.
- You will avoid the hassles of waiting for Doctor approvals on medications that are out of refills.
- You will minimize the trips you have to make. We will, eventually, be able to refill all your medications at one time.
- We will make sure that your pharmacy experience is as easy as possible.
Do you have questions about our consulting services?
Please call us at 209 754-3595 or use the contact form.